Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene (NSW)
- Notes based on PowerPoint slides
- Student Manual
- "Occupational Health & Hygiene - An Introduction" publication
- Morning, afternoon tea & lunches
- OH Learning W201 open book exam
- Complimentary Associate Membership of the AIOH for 1 year
- Certificate of Attendance
Note: The registration fee includes the W201 exam fee and levy paid to the Occuapational Hygiene Training Association for ongoing course management.
W201 OPEN BOOK EXAM
An open book exam will be held at the end of the course, candidates who pass the exam are entitled to an Award of Successful Completion.
Information on the BOHS examinations, including Queries and Appeals Policy, can be found at http://www.bohs.org/qualifications-training/faq-for-examination-candidates/.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES & CANCELLATION POLICY
Fees must be paid for in full before the commencement of the course either by credit card online at time of registration or by supplying a company purchase order.
Cancellation fees will apply if you are unable to attend at short notice.
Event Date: 22nd - 26th May 2017
20th Feb 17 12:00 AM
15th May 17 11:59 PM