Vic Chapter Sundowner - Alcohol Testing in the Workplace
Alcohol Testing in the Workplace
The first Victorian Chapter Meeting will be held at Draeger Safety Pacific in Notting Hill on Tuesday 9th May. Light refreshments will be served from 5.30pm.
Topics to cover:
- Background: Physiology/Pharmacology.
- Breathalyser technology/standards.
- Limitations of testing, problems on site.
- Case study.
Speaker | Stefan Hildebrandt
Education: Tertiary degree in business and engineering with majors in mechanical engineering and marketing at the university of applied sciences in Magdeburg, Germany
Experience: 12 years working experience with Draeger, 9 thereof as product manager for drug and alcohol detection equipment in Melbourne, Australia. During this time Stefan has:
- Assisted several police forces with the deployment of drug and alcohol equipment for roadside testing,
- Been an expert witness in court regarding drink driving cases,
- Consulted many customers with their drug and alcohol detection needs in workplace testing applications,
- Worked closely with Australian Standards technical committees regarding the drafting and revision drug and alcohol testing standards,
- Attended several international forensic toxicology and drug and alcohol policy conferences including FACTA, TIAFT, ICADTS and ADASC.
Event Date: Tuesday 9th May 2017
Draeger Safety Pacific
22nd Mar 17 12:00 AM
10th May 17 1:00 PM
AIOH Members $20 | AIOH Student Members $15 | Non Members $25