2017 Seminar Series - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
20th Feb 17
The 2017 Seminar Series is aimed at providing a diverse range of topics catered for the needs of our ever growing membership. Travelling Australia-wide these seminars not only equip occupational hygienists and allied health professionals with the skills needed in specialist areas, but they are also a great way to engage with professional colleagues in a relaxed, yet informative environment.
In 2017 the following seminars are planned:
- APRIL | Ergonomics with Katrina James, CPE
- MAY | Human Vibration with Marion Burgess AM
- JUNE | Gloves: What hygienists need to know with Dr Sue Reed & Dr David Bromwich
- JULY | Asbestos in Soil with Linda Apthorpe & Michael Fisher
- AUGUST | Health Monitoring with Ass. Prof Jacques Oosthuizen
- SEPTEMBER | Thermal Environment with Dr Vinod Gopaldasani & John Henderson
Registration is NOW OPEN for all seminars.
Please visit the AIOH Events page for further information.